- Includes sanitizing of toilets, urinals, sinks, mirrors and partitions. K & M also provides services of sanitizing walls, floors, and vents. Services also include managing and stocking of all soaps, sanitizers and paper products.
- Consists of Daily, weekly, and monthly services. Our clients are provided a schedule that explains the frequency and services that K & M believes are needed to produce the environment and look that they require.
Hard Surface Cleaning
- This service has a variety of different options, but the one most constant is sweeping and getting the dirt up off the floor. Floor care also consists of mopping, scrubbing, buffing and applying finishes and seals. Frequencies may vary so a good floor maintenance program is always a plus.
- This service can be accomplished with vacuums, rags or extended dusters. Some of this work may be vent cleaning, duct and or beams that can require the use of ladders and lifts.
- In this type of environment, exterior windows are cleaned 3-4 times a year depending on the client’s needs. Windows are thoroughly mopped and squeegee to provide a sharp clean look. Interior windows are serviced upon the client’s needs, primarily fingerprints the most frequents and thoroughly cleaned on a monthly basis.
Equipment & Tools
- Single disk Scrubbers, High-Speed buffers, Automatic Scrubber, Carpet Cleaners, Unger Washing tools, Squeegees, Window mops, brooms, dustpans, vacuums, wet/dry vacuums, and pressure washers.